Boys Varsity Football
Flag Football Sign ups have begun. This is for all youth currently in grades 2 to 8. Go to the tab "Team Files" to download the registration form. Complete the form and return by March 11th. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Announcements for February 2019
The Weight room is open Mon, Wed, and Thursday after school. All football players not involved in an active sport must attend the weight room 3 times a week. The weight room is always open, if you need alternative times contact the coach to make arrangements.
- Calendar Plans for 2019-Full Calendars will be listed on this website under "Calendar"
- Nook Work Outs will be scheduled 2/10, 2/24 7 to 9pm. Van leaves the school for those who need help with transportation at 6pm. Lineman practices will be announced to lineman.
- Team Bowling & Flag Football Draft 3/17 (to be confirmed)
- Flag Football & Team Work Outs 3/31, 4/7,4/14,4/28, 5/3 12:30-5:30pm
- Spring Fling, BBQ Fundraiser, and Flag Football Championships 5/3
- Meet The Coaches Night 5/30
- Parent & Player Picnic 6/6
- Lineman Challenge 6/8 8-3pm
- Wilson Work Out Day 6/13 8-5pm (to be confirmed)
- Millersville Camp 7/12-7/14 8-6pm
- Additional Work outs to be scheduled.
- Heat Acclimation and Mandatory Practice Begins 8/5 Mon-Fri from now until the end of October 2019.
How to Use This Website
If anyone would like information from 2018-2019 Season please contact Coach Brubaker at email@example.com
This website is free so navigation may be limited. However we have made every attempt to make information available to all parents, players and fans. Please be sure you are in the current season and use the Fall, Football, Boys Varsity page for all information. The additional sections will only include the schedule. All information for the High School Team will be found under “Boys Varsity”.
Anyone may download photo albums and once loaded, will be reviewed prior to publishing.
Archive information will be made available under Team Files as the information is retrieved from the past website.