Boys Varsity Football
The Manor Pride Gridiron Club will be hosting
The Bill Beck Scholarship Tailgate and Corn hole Social Event
To benefit the Bill Beck Scholarship Fund
Held at the Millersville VFW, 219 Walnut Hill Road
January 26, 2019: 6:30 to 11pm
Tickets are $25 per person which includes dinner
Corn hole Tournament is $20 per person
Event is for adults 21 and older
Go to Team Links for the sign up. For additional information or if interested in making donation or sponsoring a raffle contact Amy Adelman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniors graduating in 2019 interested in applying my go to "Files" to download the application. Applications are due to the guidance office and to Coach Brubaker by April 5th.
Announcements for Season 2019
The Weight room is open Mon, Wed, and Thursday after school. All football players not involved in an active sport must attend the weight room 3 times a week. The weight room is always open, if you need alternative times contact the coach to make arrangements.
- Calendar Plans for 201-Full Calendars will be listed on this website under "Calendar"
- Nook Work Outs will be scheduled 1/13, 1/27, 2/10, 2/24 7 to 10pm. The Nook Work Out on 1/13 is for the FULL TEAM. Vans leaves the school at 6pm.
- Team Pizza night 1/16
- Lift A Thon 2/7 3:00-5:00
- Team Bowling & Flag Football Draft 3/17 (to be confirmed)
- Flag Football & Team Work Outs 3/31, 4/7,4/14,4/28, 5/3 12:30-5:30pm
- Spring Fling, BBQ Fundraiser, and Flag Football Championships 5/3
- Meet The Coaches Night 5/30
- Parent & Player Picnic 6/6
- Lineman Challenge 6/8 8-3pm
- Wilson Work Out Day 6/13 8-5pm (to be confirmed)
- Millersville Camp 7/12-7/14 8-6pm
- Additional Work outs to be scheduled.
- Heat Acclimation and Mandatory Practice Begins 8/5 Mon-Fri from now until the end of October 2019.
How to Use This Website
If anyone would like information from 2018-2019 Season please contact Coach Brubaker at email@example.com
This website is free so navigation may be limited. However we have made every attempt to make information available to all parents, players and fans. Please be sure you are in the current season and use the Fall, Football, Boys Varsity page for all information. The additional sections will only include the schedule. All information for the High School Team will be found under “Boys Varsity”.
Anyone may download photo albums and once loaded, will be reviewed prior to publishing.
Archive information will be made available under Team Files as the information is retrieved from the past website.
The 2019-2020 football season website has been activated. Find calendar and other information that is now available.